Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Trip - Day 12 - Noel's pics

July 21, 2011

Asher had writing camp again this morning. They went to an art gallery on campus, and had the curator speak with them about art. They each picked a piece of sculpture to write a poem about.
Asher's poem was good enough that the instructor wrote it up on the board for all the groups to see. People thought it was done by a professional. He is really enjoying this camp experience.

We spent the afternoon having a picnic, then swimming at Frenchtown Pond. Brad tried teaching Mattias to fly fish.. but he didn't catch anything.

I spent most of this day lying in the sun on the grass, watching the kids in the water. I the evening we watched a movie. Since I don't have any pictures from this day, I'm going to post some of my favorite Noel-pictures. She enjoys seeing what different effects she can get with nature photography.

I think she has a wonderful eye for taking beautiful pictures. She spent most of her free time on the trip reading, or taking pictures.













3 comments:

Brad and Liz said...

Great photos, Noel. She really does have an artistic flair with her camera. Digital photography has really opened a special door for her talents.

Cheri C said...

I agree. The pictures are beautiful.

Beee said...

awesome job, Noel!