Tuesday 30 December 2008

Christmas Preparations - Sylvia sets the pace

Sylvia and I had a wonderful time making gingerbread men this year. She is the perfect age for rolling the dough, and cutting it out.



They were very delicious, and made the house smell great. I think I have finally found a gingerbread recipe I love. :)



Sean did a lot of spinning, to get enough yarn for a winter hat I am crocheting him. It is a mix of thick grey and white fleece. Sylvia of course wanted in on the action.

Sean digitally painted the cover of our family Christmas card this year. If I knew how to upload that image, I would. Maybe he will do it later. :) And again, Sylvia needed to try her hand at painting on the tablet. The kids had a good time.


As we tested strings of light for the Christmas tree, Sylvia took the nativity people, along with some other figures and lined them up very evenly so they could see the lights glowing.

No comments: