Tuesday 6 January 2009

"Tea, anyone?"

We have had several soggy tea parties in our dining room as of late. One evening, at a loss for something to entertain Sylvia while I made dinner, I asked Noel to get down her little tea set from her closet and introduce Sylv to the world of tea parties. It was a hit!

When Noel is not available for tea, Asher is a good substitute. I was doing dishes in the kitchen while he was pouring out tea for Sylvia. I laughed when I heard him ask her, in a very proper voice "And what have you been up to lately?"

Many thanks to our friends in Sweden for the tea they sent us!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

You are most welcome! =)

Thanks for posting the pictures, Deb, I so enjoy seeing all of you and what you are up to.

Kram
Hanna med familj

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, I love seeing your blog. Your commentary is so much fun to read you should think about a writing career! Love, Liz