Sunday 16 September 2007

Our New Cook

Sylvia has decided that she will be a cook someday. She helped Noel make cookies yesterday.


She thought the oven mitts were so comfortable, she would keep them on all day. This is her riding her horse, Geck the Second, to the kitchen to help out some more.


However, Geck The Second steadfastly refused to ride into the kitchen, so Sylvia decided she would rather read with brother Asher. Asher usually plays games to see how much he can make Sylvia scream, so the following is a rare piece of photographic history.


We expect a return to normal operations tomorrow.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Wonderful that you have a blog! I cannot believe how old Sylvia is... I have not seen a picture of her in very long, I realise. Very cute in the oven mittens.

Welcome to the blog-world! =)

/ Familjen Höglund

Villeosagamamman said...

I'm positively thrilled that your family has a blog! I haven't seen pictures of Syliva for almost a year, I think... What a cutie she is!

Happy to meet you in the blog world!

/Katrin